How to Score 600+ in NEET-UG Tricks, Tips and Study Plan
The exam of NEET May 2020 session is about to come. Let us know how to use this less time in preparation for the exam and How to Score 600+ in NEET-UG
- No. of Questions are not proportional to length of the Chapter
- Approx 180 questions were asked from NEET-UG specific chapter in previous year online and offline paper and NEETUG Papers
- 9 questions were asked from NEET-UG syllabus
- No individual subject cut-off like NEET-UG
WHY 600+ IS IMPORTANT
- More than 12 lakh Candidates
- Less Number of Seats
- High Scoring Exams
- Over hype
- Fees (you all know)
Start your paper with Biology
- Maintain Speed and Accuracy
- Don’t get sentimental with Question
- Use following strategy
- Most Comfortable √ (Tick)
- Comfortable ⃝Circle)
- Less Comfortable X (Cross)
- Use approximation in Calculation
- If you attempt questions only up to 140, then you may do logical guess in 5-10
- Avoid silly mistakes
- Read options along with questions
- You should attempt 80 questions in first one hour
- Body Clock should be same; Attempt your paper according to NEET Paper timing
- Don’t repeat same thing again and again..
- Sitting habit of at least 3 hours
- Revise the discussed questions of module with Teachers.
BIOLOGY- In Bio at-least you have to attempt 80+ Correct Questions.
CHEMISTRY- In Chem. at-least you have to attempt 40+ Correct Questions.
PHYSICS-Difference maker is Physics (try to do 35-40 + Correct questions
Do Paper Analysis
Points to Remember
- Give equal time to all subjects.
- Don’t refer many books
- Don’t waste time in gossiping, watching TV etc.
- Manage your time and work according to priorities. Prepare a timetable.
- Take initiative, everyone will support you
- List Important formulas, Diagrams, and Graphs
- Use Revision& Practice Strategy
- Practice till you succeed.
- Create effective study plan.
- Prepare a short note
- Regular Study
- Focus on questions marked incorrect & left out.
Positive Thinking and Confidence
- Be very confident about your own capabilities.
- “As you think, so shall you be” – Hence always think positive
- Confidence governs your action & action controls your efficiency
- Always have faith in the system and work as per the instructions given.
1. Biology : Botany v/s Zoology NEET (UG) – 2019
2. Biology : Unit-wise Comparative Analysis of Questions Asked in Zoology & Botany in NEET (UG) – 2019
3. Biology : Distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019
4. Biology : Distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019
5. Chemistry : Subject-wise distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019
6. Chemistry : Level of Questions in NEET ( UG ) – 2019
7. Chemistry : Class-wise distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019
8. Physics : Class-wise distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019
9. Physics: Class-wise distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019
10. Physics : Class-wise distribution of Questions in NEET (UG) – 2019