Coronavirus Preventive Measures For Students and how to study at home
In view of the increasing threat of Corona virus, the entire country will remain under lockdown for 21 days from 12 pm on Tuesday night.
The infection of Corona virus is increasing. There is no medicine to stop it. The biggest solution is lockdown.
These 21 days are very important for us. According to health experts, at least 21 days time is very important to break the corona virus infection cycle.
Many people are concerned about this, including students. In such difficult times, Students concerned about their study and look with hopeful eyes to their parents and the teacher for advice and help.
Coronavirus: Do’s For Students
- Focus on your study
- Do not take any kind of tension.
- Give dummy test at home
- Stay in hostel room and home
- Avoid unnecessary travel
- Observe good personal hygiene.
- Practice frequent handwashing with soap in running water.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissue into closed bins immediately after use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell.
Coronavirus Preventive Measures For Students
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care at the earliest.
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.
Coronavirus: do’s for parents
- Do not create too much pressure on student to study.
- Create a good environment for children and give emotional connect with students.
- Encourage student, boost their confidence.
- Support student in studies.
- Do not put unnecessary restrictions on watching TV etc.
Along with fighting the corona virus, we also have to prepare for the exam
आपातकालीन स्थितियों के लिए Vibrant Care द्वारा नंबर जारी किए गए हैं।
जिससे छात्र घर बैठे अपने doubts क्लियर कर सकते है Students can ask for their doubts from home chat and Whataap call